My Fair Lady cast revealed!
We’re delighted to unveil the cast for our April production of the much-loved Lerner and Loewe musical My Fair Lady. Nearly 80 people auditioned so the production team had a very tough job reducing that to those cast, who range from long-term Geoids members to brand new faces. And they are:
- Professor Henry Higgins – Stephen Russell
- Eliza Doolittle – Mimi Kroll
- Colonel Pickering – Stephen Hewitt
- Alfred P. Doolittle – Patrick Harrison
- Mrs Pearce – Annabel Watson
- Freddy Eynsford-Hill – Ed Curry
- Mrs Higgins – Victoria Flint
- Mrs Eynsford-Hill – Janet Lurie
- Professor Zoltan Karpathy – Will Howells
Ensemble (playing various characters)
- Gabi Benton-Stace
- Lesley Birch
- Francesca Canty
- Jordan Clarke
- Emma Coffey
- Rachel Coll
- Tal Hewitt
- Chris Hughes-Copping
- Grace Iglesias-Fernández
- Emily Law
- Daniel Paul
- Katy Robinson
- Georgie Sheppard
- Daisy Simpson
- Ed Steward
- François Vanhoutte
- Sean Westwood
There are still opportunities to get involved behind the scenes. If you’re interested, please email the production team on email@example.com.
My Fair Lady is directed by Daniel Penfold with musical direction by Erika Gundesen and choreography and costumes by Lemington Ridley. Our Sunset Boulevard set designer John Winters is returning to design the set for the show, which is produced by Blake Klein and Giles Burden.
Rehearsals kick off in January and we’re already excited!